Topic: Branding Boot Camp
Date/Time: February 18, 2010, 8:00am-5:00pm and February 19, 2010, 8:00am-12:00pm
Location: DeVry University, Fort Washington Campus, 1140 Virginia Drive, Fort Washington, PA 19034
Pricing: $595 AMA Members, $740 NonMembers (Save $100 off these prices if you register by 1/21/09)
Learn more and register now by visiting: http://www.marketingpower.com/Calendar/Pages/2010%20BC%20Branding%20Philadelphia.aspx.
Effectively leveraging your brand strengths can help you establish competitive differentiation and customer loyalty regardless of your industry, product or service. The AMA Branding Boot Camp is a professional development opportunity that will give you the understanding and tools to enhance your brand’s strength.
By attending this Boot Camp you will explore fundamental brand concepts that will:
• Help you evaluate your current brand
• Identify ways to strengthen and improve your brand
• Develop plans and tactics for implementation
What You Will Learn
• Identify the essential building blocks of a successful brand
• Factor brands into your organization’s overall success
• Develop an effective brand architecture
• Create a compelling brand position
• Conduct marketing research to evaluate and track brand progress
Who Should Attend
- Marketing professionals, business managers and entrepreneurs who are interested in improving their brands
- Graduate of the AMA Marketing, Nonprofit, Research & Marketing Planning Boot Camp
- Experienced marketers who want a refresher on branding fundamentals
The instructor, Debra Semans, a veteran marketing researcher and nationally recognized expert on brand positioning and strategy, is Polaris’ senior vice president. She has overall responsibility for Polaris’ client relationships and project satisfaction. Semans also has responsibility for Polaris’ marketing efforts, as well as building strategic alliances for project support services. Prior to joining Polaris, Semans worked as a brand marketing consultant for eight years. Previous to that, Semans was Vice President for Market Development/Expense Management for Carlson Wagonlit Travel in Minneapolis, MN, and the Vice President for Strategic and New Business Development and Vice President for New Market Development and Research at Holiday Inn Worldwide (now Intercontinental Hotels Group) in Atlanta.
Secure Your Seat Today! http://www.marketingpower.com/Calendar/Pages/2010%20BC%20Branding%20Philadelphia.aspx.