Super Bowl Smackdown
Review of the 2013 Super Bowl Ads
Date: Feb 5, 2013 5:30 PM
Location: Dave & Busters, 325 North Columbus Blvd., Philadelphia, PA 19106
Pricing: $35 Members, $25 Students, $50 Non-Members (Advance Registration) $45 Members, $30 Students, $60 Non-Members (On-Site)
It’s the biggest game of the season and the brightest stage of the year. It's the one time you’ll hear people say, “I only watch for the commercials.” And we capture all the excitement and creativity at PAMA's Super Bowl Smackdown.
It's head-to-head action that’s just as exciting as the actual game. Join PAMA and an expert panel in our critical assessment of this year’s Super Bowl commercials as well as the top 10 commercials as measured by PAMA. Join the discussion around these high profile TV commercials, if they are effective in brand building and how social media and other internet channels are used to leverage the airtime investment.
We huddled-up some of the region’s top advertising and marketing experts who are going to talk about their favorites and offer further review on effective brand building.
Our esteemed panelists include:
- Hugo Fernandes, Brand Manager, Bimbo Baking USA
- Andy Morfopoulos, EVP, Director of Client Services at SAI Marketing
- Neil Perry, President Poptent, Inc.
- (confirming as we speak!)
The audience will gain important insights into:
- Strategy, targeting, creative considerations that surround a high profile television commercial.
- How social media and other internet channels are used to leverage the airtime investment
If you're a fan of high stakes marketing, and the kind of person who loves great play-action pitches for really big gains, there's only one place to be on February 5th….PAMA’s Super Bowl Smackdown.
Click the image below to
Watch Highlights from Last Years Super Bowl Smackdown
Advanced Registration is only $35 for PAMA Members & $25 for Students ($50 for non-members) and includes:
- Pre- and post-Smackdown tailgate-style networking.
- A reserved seat at the Smackdown’s 50-yard line, the best seat in the house for the biggest competition known to Marketers.
- Tasty tailgate treats to keep you licking your fingers, and smacking your lips, throughout the event.
- Unlimited non-alcoholic drinks
- Special VIP SWAG bags
Register online and receive $5 for each friend you register.
5 friends = $25 discount. To qualify for the discount, after registering send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your name and the names of those you registered
Students receive a $10 discount for advanced registration,
or $5 off for on-site registration
March Thirsty Thursday: Learn, Connect & Unwind.Thirsty Thursdays are relaxed, friendly evening events where marketers can connect and network.
Philly Tech WeekPhlily Tech Week 2014: Future of Digital Marketing
Market Research Lunch & LearnJoint Program with the Philadelphia Market Research Association
B2B Marketing 101 Boot Camp: PhiladelphiaB2B Marketing Boot Camp