Marketing Excellence Certificate Program
6-SESSION PROGRAM COMBINES ACADEMICS WITH CASE STUDIES IN HIGH-VALUE WORKSHOP SESSIONSDuring the fall of 2013, PAMA and The Haub School of Business at Saint Joseph's University offered the Marketing Excellence Certificate Program. This series of six sessions, which started with strategic planning and wrapped with a key session on execution and ROI, combined academics with practical, real-world experiences to provide the essential toolkit marketers can use to drive their day-to-day responsibilities. Participants who successfully completed the requirements for the program received an official certificate of completion from PAMA and Saint Joseph's University.
1. Strategic Planning - A process for creating value for your customers, employees, owners and community.
2. Distribution and Channel Management - Hidden in Plan Sight: How better marketers see their 4th P
3. New Product Development and Brand Management - Love your product, love your brand: Finding the sweet spot in a crowded marketplace
4. Promotions and Marketing Communications - The right media mix to tell you brand story effectively
5. Market Research and Customer Insights - Harnessing the power of offline and online tools to understand your customers
6. Implementation, Evaluation and ROI - We have a metric for that! Track and measure your market performance.
If you are interested in paying by check or have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 484-461-2555
What Attendees Are Saying
“The course is taught to professionals who are looking to learn. I have been in the workforce for quite some time so to have a class help me refine my efforts is extremely valuable.” Karen Reitano, Marketing and Events Coordinator, AREUFIT Health Services, Inc.
“The Certificate Program allowed me, as a professional in the industry, the opportunity to refresh my skills, learn new things, and interact with my peers on a whole new level.” Angela Buchanico, Sr. Director, Creative & Integrated Marketing, University of the Sciences in Philadelphia
“After each session, I took away at least one valuable insight or strategy that I implemented as soon as I got back to the office. I especially recommend this program to someone who has been in the industry for several years and is in search of inspiration and motivation.” Lori Braden, Vice President of Strategic Marketing, Pennsylvania Institute of CPAs