Marketing Excellence Certificate Program
6-SESSION PROGRAM COMBINES ACADEMICS WITH CASE STUDIES IN HIGH-VALUE WORKSHOP SESSIONS
PAMA is excited to announce the upcoming series of the Marketing Excellence Certificate Program, a series of six sessions in cooperation with The Haub School of Business at Saint Joseph's University. Each session combines academics with practical, real-world experiences to provide you the tools needed to succeed in today's competitive professional environment.
Starting with an opening session on strategic planning and wrapping up with a key session on execution and ROI, this 6-session program is the essential toolkit marketers can use to drive their day-to-day responsibilities. The fall 2013 program features a new session on marketing research and customer insights, key elements of any marketing curriculum. Participants who successfully complete the requirements for the program will receive an official certificate of completion from PAMA and Saint Joseph's University.
Invest in your career! Register for the full program for one bundled price, an unbeatable value. Register now, space is limited!
Registrants of the full program who are unable to attend a scheduled session during the Spring 2013 program will be allowed to attend the same session of the next scheduled program.
The following is a listing of the topics and dates of all six sessions, each held on a Friday from 8:00am to 4:00pm.
1. Strategic Planning - October 11, 2013
- A process for creating value for your customers, employees, owners and community.
2. Distribution and Channel Management - October 18, 2013
– Hidden in Plan Sight: How better marketers see their 4th P
3. New Product Development and Brand Management - October 25, 2013
– Love your product, love your brand: Finding the sweet spot in a crowded marketplace
4. Promotions and Marketing Communications - November 8, 2013
– The right media mix to tell you brand story effectively
5. Market Research and Customer Insights - November 15, 2013
– Harnessing the power of offline and online tools to understand your customers
6. Implementation, Evaluation and ROI - November 22, 2013
– We have a metric for that! Track and measure your market performance.
If you are interested in paying by check or have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 484-461-2555
What Attendees Are Saying
“The course is taught to professionals who are looking to learn. I have been in the workforce for quite some time so to have a class help me refine my efforts is extremely valuable.” Karen Reitano, Marketing and Events Coordinator, AREUFIT Health Services, Inc.
“The Certificate Program allowed me, as a professional in the industry, the opportunity to refresh my skills, learn new things, and interact with my peers on a whole new level.” Angela Buchanico, Sr. Director, Creative & Integrated Marketing, University of the Sciences in Philadelphia
“After each session, I took away at least one valuable insight or strategy that I implemented as soon as I got back to the office. I especially recommend this program to someone who has been in the industry for several years and is in search of inspiration and motivation.” Lori Braden, Vice President of Strategic Marketing, Pennsylvania Institute of CPAs